Springfree Trampoline Review
You might have already heard about the Springfree Trampoline as it has started to gain popularity in many countries across the world. In one of the more recent adverts for the Springfree it states “the safest trampoline in the world”. However, this brand of trampoline also takes one of the top positions in regard to price. This is the reason why many parents who have concerns about how safe their children are, want to know if this piece of equipment is worth investing in compared to the cheaper versions.
What Is The Springfree, Springless Trampoline?
The Springfree Trampoline is uniquely designed and features reinforced fiberglass rods as the alternative to traditional steel springs. Through the latest technology, this has done away with the need for a steel-frame in order to support the trampoline’s jumping mat.
Springfree Trampolines – The Price
The prices for the Springfree trampolines range from £895 for the compact unit all the way up to £1,495 for the jumbo unit. For the parents that are in search of a trampoline in the garden for their children, it is suggested by many reviewers not to become too focused on the price, but to rather consider safety and quality as the top priority.
Here are some of the top features of the Springfree Trampoline:
1. Sturdy Product
This is an incredibly sturdy product that can hold up to 1100 pounds. The one drawback would have to do with that the trampoline also weighs 300 pounds, meaning you cannot have it delivered already assembled. You will also more than likely need additional manpower when you buy it and to help you load it and unload it.
One of the next stand out features is that that you can leave your trampoline outside throughout the year. In addition, the mats and the nets of this trampoline are resistant to the sun.
2. Assembly – Springfree Trampoline Instructions
Some people that have purchased the Springfree trampoline say that the set-up is extremely complicated, while others say it is not. The product comes with its own set of assembly instructions, yet many have stated that the online video is a lot more helpful to successfully assemble the product. The rods included with your trampoline are also all straight. This means you will be required to bend them so that they fit into holes that they are supposed to go into.
3. Outstanding Springfree Bounce
You may be wondering about the actual bounce on this trampoline since it’s Springless. Well from all the reviews on the product, the bounce is apparently great and for the cautious parents out there, it is also extremely secure and safe. It is recommended to leave at least 2 to 3 feet of space around the trampoline. In this way, you can prevent your children from running into obstacles like a nearby tree, the side of your home or the safety-net.
When it comes to investing in any product, it is always a good idea to weigh up the pros and the cons. Here is a list of the top pros and cons that can assist you in making your final decision on whether the Springfree Trampoline is a worthwhile investment:
The Springfree Pros
Are Springfree Trampolines Safer?
– Since the Springfree trampoline has removed metallic springs and a steel frame completely, this has significantly reduced risks associated with injuries when landing on parts like these. The Springfree trampoline features high-quality rods that create a much softer edge with improves safety protection.
– The Springfree trampoline also uses a patented technology which prevents the jumpers from falling off the trampoline. When compared to the traditional and conventional trampolines, the enclosures of the Springfree trampolines are supported by the flexible rods which are specially designed to flex outward from the actual net. This also minimizes risks to the jumpers from colliding with a netting pole which often happens with the traditional trampolines.
– This trampoline is the ideal choice for the families that have a concern with safety yet are looking for a way for their kids to get active and outdoors. The square versions of this trampoline also come with a basketball-hoop which offers even more fun and guarantees a much safer area for your children to perform those daring tricks.
– Due to the weight capacity and size of these trampolines, it provides safe fun for the whole family. This also means multiple children are able to jump at the same time and even adults can join in on the fun.
The Springfree Cons
Springfree Trampoline Cost
– The main drawback of the Springfree trampoline has to do with the price. However, most people who have made the decision to invest in this trampoline agree that the additional safety and durability of the product makes it well worth the additional cost.
Spring-Free Trampoline Assembly
– Another common complaint about the Springfree trampoline is that it is not easy to assemble, and some people even suggest hiring a professional. However, in general, most buyers have successfully set up their own trampolines with the helpful online videos with the assistance of a few friends.
So are Springfree trampolines worth the money? The majority of the most recent buyers have stated this one of the best buys they have made when it comes to their children, even though it is a bit difficult to set up. So, to answer your question on whether the Springfree trampoline is worth the money, the answer would be a definitive yes. This is the type of trampoline that will provide hours of fun for your kids in a safe and secure environment.