When it comes to keeping kids active and wanting to play outside as opposed to sitting around during the Internet or playing videogames, as trampoline remains one of the most popular ways to do it. Kids enjoy jumping up and down, which makes playing on a trampoline can be a fun exciting thing they want to do. The advantage of this is that the trampoline also provides health benefits as well. Kids will get a good cardio workout along with working on their balance skills as well. Something that has been discovered to add to the overall fun of the trampoline is adding fun-filled accessories to them, one of the most popular being the basketball hoop. Kids love combining the trampoline with the game of basketball because it makes the opportunity to hit a slam dunk easier than before. It actually gives kids a new way to play one of their favorite games in a whole new way. Keep in mind though, that there is a specialized type of basketball hoop that is connected to a trampoline, not a standard one. That is important to note because in the past using standard one led safety issues because standard models weren’t designed to hook onto the trampoline, and therefore could tip over causing injury. So, in order to meet this demand by the public manufacturers began to create the basketball hoop accessory that would easily hook on to an existing trampoline. As time went on some manufacturers made it possible for you to purchase a new kids trampoline with the basketball hoop included. To date, there are hundreds of trampoline models that come with this popular accessory and you might be wondering how do you go about finding the best one to purchase? Well, not to worry we have taken to do the research for you, to tell you four of the best Trampoline with basketball hoop attachments available out there along with the pros and cons of each one.
1. Skywalker Trampolines 15-Foot Jump N’ Dunk Trampoline with Enclosure Net – Basketball Trampoline
This is one of the most popular trampolines and it takes pride in putting safety first. The 15-foot enclosure has a polyethylene net that goes around the entire trampoline creating a see-through wall that is a patented no-gap enclosure ensuring that no accidents of falling off the trampoline will happen. The stainless steel metal frame is built to resist rust including the strong heavy-duty springs that support the trampoline mat giving it extra bounce. The basketball hoop attachment is made of soft material and can easily be attached securely to the trampoline. The trampoline weighs about 200 pounds once built so it is sturdy enough to withstand anything that kids or the elements have to dish out.
- Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use
- Dual zipper to easily get in with latch to create a secure closure
- 3-year Warranty
- A padded poll on sides to add further safety
- Basketball hoop with foam basketball included
- Not recommended for kids under 6 years of age
- Ships in two separate boxes that may not arrive at the same time
- Assembly required and can be challenging to build
2. JumpSport Elite Basketball Trampoline Package
The JumpSport is another trampoline built with safety guidelines in mind while not sacrificing any of the thrillseeking jumping fun with their patented Staged Bounce Technology. Sturdy enough to hold both kids and adults to enjoy as a whole family. The basketball hoop attachment has a soft backboard and a cushioned hoop and easily attaches to the trampoline to add to the overall fun.
- Easy to Assemble
- Built to withstand harsh weather elements
- The frame is made of pre-galvanized steel
- Safety Enclosure Net
- Comes with Warranty
- Includes Basketball Hoop and inflatable ball
- Basketball hoop accessory ships separately
- Parts need to be Inventory to ensure all are accounted for before assembling
3. Springfree Trampoline | 8 10 11 13ft | Oval Round Square | Springless Trampolines with Safety Enclosure, Basketball Hoop and Ladder
Sporting its own Springfree technology this trampoline is built to give peace of mind when it comes to optimal safety. The trampoline has been tested and perfected over fifteen years to ensure not only the best of quality but the optimal amount of safety provided in a trampoline. But make no mistake despite the safety perimeters, and is built to last this trampoline is all about providing hours of bouncing fun that is only maximized by their basketball hoop attachment.
- Safety tested by 2 different test groups
- The flexible netting enclosure wall
- Hidden frame and no hard edges
- Built-in ladder
- No spring technology
- 10-year warranty
- Basketball hoop attachment
- Warranty can be difficult to enact
- Assembly takes awhile
4. JumpKing 15′ Bounce N’ Dunk Trampoline & Enclosure Combo with Basketball Hoop Blue
JumpKing provides another quality trampoline with the Bounce N’ Dunk. Designed not only with quality materials that are built to last and for safety purposes, but to specifically play the sport of basketball. The basketball hoop accessory that is included is made out of soft material and includes a soft basketball, so kids can start playing basketball once the trampoline is built. The fun-filled trampoline offers hours of fun or kids and teenagers to experience while practicing their hook shot.
- Comes with attachable basketball hoop & Basketball
- High flexible netting wall
- Circular design with padded safety framed
- Padded 5-pole enclosure
- Galvanized steel springs that are rust-resistant
- Ships in two separate boxes
- Requires assembly.
The bottom line is only you can decide which trampoline fits your family’s personal needs. The four listed above come highly recommended online and are certainly some options to start comparison shopping. Things that you will no doubt think about is the size that your back yard is patio can accommodate and whether it is built to last, just to name a few concerns that could come. In other words, it is important to do research, yes you want something that will be fun, but also built to last along with safe. Trampolines remain a top favorite activity for kids, especially during the summer months. Add a basketball hoop and the fun is doubled. Hey, maybe you already have an existing trampoline and only need a basketball hoop accessory for it, as stated above these are sold separately. These days it is even more imperative to find ways to get kids to want to play outside and be active, a trampoline with a basketball hoop attachment will help solve this problem.